InTouch Fixed Income
InTouch Fixed Income is a written service specialising in major bond, swaps and interest rates markets. We deliver concise, time sensitive coverage to our clients in real time looking at what’s about to happen and adding colour on what has already happened.
Our content is different to what you may have seen elsewhere. We have invested in developing a superior contact base and hiring the best people, and we foster an entrepreneurial, fast-moving company culture that enables us to quickly provide colour and insights on breaking market events that can’t be found anywhere else.
Our coverage of the Fixed Income markets began in 2004 and is provided by a team of former bank traders, brokers and portfolio managers. InTouch Fixed Income is used by market participants at most major banks and brokers as well as buy-side and proprietary traders.
What Markets Are Covered?
- G7 bond markets (incl US Treasuries, Bunds, Gilts, JGBs), swaps markets and STIRs (incl Euribors, Short Sterling, Euro Dollars, OTC money markets)
- Information is also given about other major markets (FX, equities, energy, etc) where major events mean they are driving correlated moves
What Times Are Covered?
- Coverage starts at 05:30 UK time (00:30 NYC) and runs non-stop to 22:00 UK time (17:00 NYC), covering from the late Asian / pre-European markets until after the US close
What to expect:
Pre-Market – Everything you need to know ahead the upcoming trading day
- Morning meeting piece covering overnight trade & themes, key flows, major drivers and events for the day ahead
- Summaries of major news stories and articles overnight
- Key technical levels worth watching
During Market – Real time, time sensitive coverage
- Rapid insight on intraday market flows, street talk & positioning
- Previews & analysis of events or flows that will influence price action in bonds, swaps and IR
- Full coverage of all Central Bank events (meetings, daily liquidity events, etc) and their market impact
- Full coverage of bond auctions and syndications plus swapped issuance
Focused Market Research
- Previews on major sovereign bond auctions
- Previews and Reviews of key Central Bank meetings provided with market analysis (positioning)
- Daily and weekly Global Economic and Government supply calendars
- ECB, BoE and Fed cheat sheets
- Ad-Hoc Reports looking at prevailing events or themes