A written service providing institutional level market intelligence, delivering real-time analysis and information on both developed and emerging FX markets.
InTouch FX is a differentiated, premium service designed to be highly interactive, with direct access to our analysts delivered via either one-to-one or one-to-many live chats. Analysts are always available to answer questions on market moves and provide bespoke opinion and further commentary where desired (Note where required due to compliance concerns, we also offer non-interactive, one-way information flow)
InTouch FX provides a heads up before market events, and the low down after it, giving real time insight into what is making the market move. We specialise in macro focused information, and quick analysis of FX news, flow, comment and research, as well as any other pertinent or market moving information. Our intelligence is sourced from a wide variety of sources and contacts to help our clients stay ahead of the curve and we continuously deliver reports on activity from all areas of the FX market that have bearing on FX price action.
The team brings a wealth of experience in FX markets, averaging 15 years apiece, encompassing both sales and trading in buy and sell side environments. Through an extensive network of contacts from all areas of the market, InTouch FX has become a trusted tool for both banks and institutional investors.
What Markets Are Covered?
- All FX products: both G10 and EM, Spot and Options
- Comprehensive coverage of other markets where they impact FX positioning and sentiment (incl Fixed Income, Energy, Commodities & Equity markets)
What to expect:
Pre-Market – Everything you need to know when you arrive at your desk
- Comprehensive morning meeting note covering overnight FX trade & themes, major drivers and events for the day ahead
- Summaries of major overnight news stories, articles, speaker & data
During Market – Real-time, time-sensitive coverage
- Live commentary on price action, positioning, technical analysis and evolving market themes
- Full coverage of economic data, including full previews, commentary as it breaks and post-event analysis. We don’t just report the numbers; we put them in context, both from an economic perspective, and with regard to how they will influence price direction
- Full coverage of Central Bank speakers, again putting these in context of a macro view, as well as shorter term directional impact
- Regular analysis of FX Option market activity and exchange flow, with expiry updates, volatility runs and risk reversal commentary
- Comprehensive and impartial analysis and updates on major bank macroeconomic and technical trading recommendations
Focused Market Research
- Previews and Reviews of key Central Bank meetings provided with market analysis (positioning)
- Daily and weekly Global Economic and Government supply calendars
- ECB, BoE and Fed cheat sheets, with updates provided to monitor key official speakers and their stances
- Regular original research and commentary on key market events and themes
- Regular technical analysis of developed and emerging FX markets
- Updates, analysis and signals from our in-house proprietary quant FX model
- Wide-ranging coverage of views from across the street – providing a quick view of what the bank strategy teams are thinking.
- Direct access to our analysts is delivered via either Bloomberg IB or Reuters Messenger
- In depth content provided via Bloomberg messages, email or our secure online platform